Thursday 22 August 2013

Another day at the sea by Titbelsoeur

Not usual that I show you an AJ page, though I am a compulsive art journaler : today I want to show you an art journal page of mine.

I made it just to test the new background stamps from the Artistic Stamper. And also to use these "big girls you are beautiful" from Jeanne Lorioz that I really love !


The combination appeared obvious to me to use the Random Background stamp that looks like sand, since my ladies are having good time on the beach !


Sea and sky are stamped blue on blue with Marbled 2 Background


And to be sure that everyone understands they actually are on the beach, I have added the beach umbrella and shells from the Seaside No. 1 # 018 plate.





Hoping you are having a good time


This AJ page is for you, and I hope you like it,


Thanks for stopping by, I am really looking forward to reading your comments !


A tout bientôt !


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great, fun page!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fab fun page Tit, and I LOVE those ladies, they seem to be having a great day together on that beach!

Sid said...

Great and full of humour !!

craftytrog said...

Love it!!! xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Tee hee... I love them too - and I'm so happy they have that beach to themselves so that they can really enjoy the day!
Alison x

Artyjen said...

Yes...it is a real fun page ;)
xoxo Sioux