Sunday 4 August 2013

The Winner of July's Challenge

Hi, and welcome to one of my favourite months of the year! I love August, and the weather is balmy and warm, with the odd thundercloud, but best of all it is holiday month :) Of course as usual I am wittering on, and all you really want to know is who has won last month's challenge which was Ladies day. I used Mr Random.org to pick a winner from all the amazing entries and he picked number 33... so please step up to the podium.
 with this great piece of art!


Chris, please email me so you can choose your stamp prize :)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to join in the challenge and if you hop over here, you can see the most wonderful art for our August challenge , which is Postcards, Travel and Holidays. Perfect for this month! See my wittering wasn't so bad..lol We are looking forward to seeing your creations.
Have a creative day
Hugs
Jennie

3 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a stunning card! It deserved to be a winner, so well done Mr Random Org! So congrats Chris!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, yay! Congratulations, Chris - I agree that Mr Random Org did a good job!
Alison x

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is the best news for ages! Thanks, Chrisx