Thursday 5 September 2013

Home Tag by Sioux Jenneys

I'm here to share a tag today :)



1. I made a background using Distress Inks and the swooshing method with water on a non stick mat ;) Colours used were Spiced marmalade, shabby shutters, mustard seed and spun sugar.

2. I then used one of the swirls from "Swirls, splats and dots" A5 plate to stamp around the edge in Distress Ink spiced marmalade and peeled paint.

3. I then stamped the house image from "A House is just a House" A6 plate onto separate card and coloured with Distress markers in various colours and cut out. I stuck the smaller house directly to the card with Glossy Accents and the group of two houses I attached with some 3d sticky pads to add a bit of height.

4. I added the sentiment from "A House is just a House" plate in Versafine before adding my own sentiment made up from words on the "Journaling mini words 1" plate.....cut out and attached to some black card.

5. Some ribbon was added and attached with some staples.



Ooh! Making that made me happy :) See you again soon!

P.S. Sorry for the blurry photo...I have been having problems with my computer not recognising my camera and I can't see the previews!!!......Don't ask...LOL!!!
xoxo Sioux

11 comments:

massofhair said...

Gorgeous tag, great colours. Also love the tiny statue of a dog or baby dragon bottom right, so cute :-)

Helen said...

What a great tag, Sioux, and I love the sentiment behind it... lol!

Sid said...

Great and bright tag !

Paula Whittaker said...

great tag and I love the wording x

Crafting Queen said...

Super tag!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous tag, I love the colours of the houses against the background.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Super tag Sioux Love the colours x

craftytrog said...

So gorgeous! I love the colours! xxx

Zuzu's Blog said...

aww this is adorable.. I love it. great colours....

Astrid Maclean said...

Love your arty tag, it looks fab!!

Words and Pictures said...

Love this - so fresh, and such fun! Fab colours, and I'm now tempted by those stamps too...
Alison x