Wednesday 4 February 2015

Neil Walker's Trio Of Hearts

Hi everyone to continue with our challenge this month LOVE! I have done a 
trio of hearts for you, using the fabulous Artistic Stampers 
Neil Walker Stamps.


Firstly I used Brusho on wet white card I sprayed it with a
mini mister of water.


I sprinkled Prussian Blue, Sandstone & Crimson.


If you haven't used these before have a play first as you don't 
need much. I followed with a little of gold mica powder 
mixed with water in the mister bottle.


I used the same embossing technique that I used in my last 
post of triple embossing powder.


I followed with stream and denim alcohol inks.


Finally I stamped the Neil walker alphabet soup stamp in walnut stamp
I gold embossed it and ran the versa fine ink pad around the 
edges and dragged it through the gold embossing powder.
Walnut stain was blended round the sides.
Brass sequins to finish.

Products Used
1.   Brusho :- Sandstone, Prussian blue, Crimson.
2. Neil Walkers stamps:-hearts and alphabet soup boarder.
6. Sequins from my stash.

I hope you liked this project love to hear what you think?
Cheers Dee x












9 comments:

massofhair said...

Fabulous Dee, some wonderful colours and loving the triple embossing technique :-) xxx

Sid said...

Love your metallic lustrous effects on this fab piece of art Dee !

Notations of a Crafter said...

Gorgeous Dee love the effect the brushos have made on the background, the more I see them the more I think I might need them ;-).

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Dee, love the stunning background and you certainly work wonders with those stamps!!!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely hearts tag, Dee

Cocofolies said...

I love this card, gorgeous hearts and technique!!! Coco x

Words and Pictures said...

Again with the fabulous gilded textures - genius!! I love the alcohol inking over the triple-embossing - so clever and so beautiful, and the background is fab.
Alison xx

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Dee, your piece is impressive !!

Anneke said...

This just looks gorgeous. What a wonderful background.
Thanks for showing Anneke.