Thursday 7 July 2016

Home sweet home by Titbelsoeur

Hi there !
Are you crafting this summer ? ready to participate in our July challenge and delight us with bright and beautiful pieces ?

Here today is a card for all those who are travelling around the world.

I first stamped this fabulous Round the World stamp from the Steampunk section on to my gelli plate and made a few tests. Then I chose this very piece 



to be inserted into the card. On the card, I stamped this little house from Houses with Black Archival and highlighted some details with a white pen :


Same thing for the sentiment :

and here is my card :




Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Do not forget to participe in our

MONTHLY CHALLENGE 

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps ?

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Sid said...

Great Card, love the colour contrasts !