Friday 16 June 2017

Winged Heart by Gemma

 I have a small piece to share with you today, made on a  chipboard base. later I will use it as the front of a book.


I collected some bits and pieces from my stash that I felt went well together.


I coated everything with a layer of gesso and then I painted the wings, heart and board with different colours of Dylusions paint.


Once those layers were dry. I stamped onto the orange piece with the large dotty background stamp and Versa Mark ink. I then sprinkled black embossing powder over the top and melted it using a heat tool, I also heat embossed the word peace with the same black embossing powder. At the same time, I glued a small bit of dried wet wipe behind the heart.


Before glueing all the pieces together I painted the small bird, edged it with gold and stamped the word smile in the middle from Framed Words #1. I also stamped onto the wings with a calligraphy mat and paint. 



Thanks for Reading
Gemma

No comments: