Monday 7 May 2018

Canvas by Titbelsoeur

Hello everybody,
I have recently led a workshop in a retirement home, teaching trainees to make a mixed-media canvas that would highlight a personal picture. And I have chosen to add a stamped image as my personal picture. Obviously, I have used a Gibson Girl stamp, which are kind of my favourite stamps at the Artistic Stamper ! 
I first wanted to add a customized tag, like those I have shown to you here : Tag customization by Titbelsoeur and here was the result :


but I decided to use another technique :
I have first stamped it on the canvas to make a shadow, then on a watercolor paper with Archival ink, that I cut out and sticked on to the stamped image, with a slight shift for more depth.


And here is the canvas :


Do not forget that you can win these fabulous stamps, just participating in our challenge 

Using Backgrounds


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

No comments: